Resetting DBA User Passwords
Passwords can be reset by the system Administrator at your company.
- Administrator can go to File/Administrator/User Setup Screen
- Highlight the appropriate user and click on the ResetPW icon on the right
- This will automatically reset the user's password to pass (new users and reset of passwords will always default to pass
- Next time the user logs in they use their assigned username and password = pass
- Once logged in they should go to File/Change Password. Follow the instructions and choose a new password.
- Passwords are always self generated by the user via this procedure.
Resetting Admin Password - If you have forgotten your Admin password and cannot sign into DBA
Submit a support ticket and one of our team members can set up a remote session to clear your password and allow you to sign into DBA.